The Victoria Television Group’s KAVU/KVCT News Department is looking for a Broadcast Meteorologist/ Web Reporter to join the Crossroads’ winning team of top Meteorologists. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Solid knowledge of Meteorology, Doppler radar and WSI preferred.
- The ability to think quickly and respond appropriately in severe weather situations.
- Good news writing and copy-editing ability for all platforms required.
- Understanding social media and web publishing.
- Should maintain professional personal appearance as defined by Newscenter 25 management.
- Must possess the ability to conduct engaging interviews.
- Knowledge of video shooting and editing preferred.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Meteorology with background in Broadcast Journalism or Communication preferred.
- Resume and resume reel are required.
Send links to your resume reel to email@example.com
We ask for your cooperation and assistance in our efforts to recruit, hire and promote qualified women and minorities. In this regard, if you know of individuals who might be interested in this position, we encourage you to refer them to us.
QueenB Television of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 2018-09-25 18:06:01