KXLY Radio Group is a part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
We have an immediate opening for a Digital Media and Radio Sales Assistant who will be responsible for assisting the team at KXLY Radio Group (92.9 ZZU, Rock 94 ½, The Big Coyote Country, Hot 969, KXLY 920 AM and ESPN Radio 700) and Phase 3 Digital to grow revenue. You will assist in the expansion and support of our Sales department by developing innovative sales presentations, prospecting assistance and reports that highlight the features of our radio stations and digital products.
You will work closely with the Market Manager and General Sales Manager to carry out the goals of the Sales and Digital department. If you are looking for a foot in the door in the radio and digital industry, are creative, positive and a team player, this is a great opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner and strategize with Radio Market Manager, Radio GSM and Sales team to create original and unique power point presentations
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone and direct calls to appropriate party
- Back up the main front desk to greet customers and deliver prizes to winners
- Enter orders in our traffic system
- Assist with radio and digital needs of the sales department for both internal and externalcontacts
- Assist with updating, creating and revising company digital/graphic marketing materials; design, publish and maintain best in class sales decks used to market our radio stations and digital products
- Complete Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers
- Create multiple sales and management reports for internal and external use
- Create artwork for use on marketing materials, internal and external websites, eblast creation
- Other promotional duties as needed such as: coordinate prize giveaways, promotional recaps, update promotional calendars
What you’ll bring:
- High School Education or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Computer literacy in applicable programs, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be available to work flexible hours including all days, nights, weekends, and holidays
What KXLY Radio Group offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer thorough training to ensure your success
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Click below to complete an online application and send your cover letter and resume.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2019-12-09 13:04:51