KXLY TV & Phase 3 Digital are a part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are. Phase 3 Digital provides strategy and digital media buying for promotional and on-going marketing efforts and we currently have nine physical operating properties including Spokane, WA.
About this opportunity:
Our digital agency is looking for a qualified Digital Sales Specialist to join our team. We are strategy and results driven and are continuing to grow our long-lasting partnerships with advertisers. In this role, you must recognize and value the impact we have on our clients’ businesses. If you are a client-focused, motivated, and strategic thinker with a passion for digital marketing and digital advertising advancements, platforms and trends of both advertisers and consumers in the digital media space, then we are looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Multi-Media Sales Specialists as support to gaining new clients and support sold campaign concepts
- Develop sales proposals and present sales pitches alongside Multi-Media Sales Specialists
- Conceptualize digital marketing strategies that will benefit advertisers and effectively communicate strategic recommendations to earn partnerships with new advertisers
- Participate in meetings throughout the entire sale cycle and campaign duration
- Speak with potential clients to gather necessary information to develop an effective digital marketing strategy
- Develop digital media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, regional and national accounts for both direct and agency business
- Maintain and communicate all inventory available for owned media platforms
- Digital ad development and implementation on various digital media buying platforms
- Graphic design and web content management
- Data entry, creative trafficking, and various scheduling tasks and related duties
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including MS Suite
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Skilled in Power Point and Photoshop
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a business development role preferred
- Successful experience with digital and social media marketing strategy
- College Degree preferred
What KXLY offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an outstanding media and digital training and mentorship program to ensure your success
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Click below to apply on-line and include your resume and cover letter.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2019-06-04 12:15:53