Morgan Murphy Media/Television WI Inc., including WISC-TV and associated properties, QueenB Radio, and WKBT- TV are searching for an IT Administrator to oversee and maintain all aspects of our computer infrastructure. This role would serve WISC TV and associated Madison properties, Queen B Radio in Platteville, WI, and WKBT-TV in La Crosse, WI. The winning candidate will be based in Madison, WI and will be responsible for maintaining networks, servers, and security programs and systems alongside local IT support at the other locations. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with multiple teams & locations, communicating and serving the IT needs of staff. You’ll be working in the beautiful Midwest, where you can enjoy a thriving city and nature together. Madison is surrounded by lakes and parks and is a vibrant, active city being the state capital and home to the UW University system.
What You’ll Do:
• Assess existing network serves, operating systems and security programs.
• Upgrade existing hardware and software programs.
• Install and implement effective security systems.
• Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
• Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
• Maintain and trouble shoot with phone system
What You’ll Bring:
• 3-5 years experience in an IT Support role
• At least 1 years experience in an IT management role
• Experience with broadcast products (i.e., Master Control Automation; Non-linear editing systems; TV production equipment and automation).
• Experience in Outlook 365/Exchange Server administration
• Experience with Active Directory/Domain Maintenance
• Experience with Audix or VoIP
What Morgan Murphy Media offers:
• We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, our culture and our community
• We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
• Excellent training to promote success in your role
• Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
What’s next? Click below to apply on-line and include your resume and cover letter.
WISC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2021-06-30 12:02:26