We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager with
a proven track record in exceeding revenue goals to lead the sales team at
Madison Magazine, the most influential magazine in south-central Wisconsin. The
right candidate will be an accomplished, enthusiastic sales professional who
enjoys coaching others and will accompany Account Executives on key sales
calls. The sales team sells print, digital, television and event advertising. This
is an opportunity to work for Morgan Murphy Media (WISC-TV, TVW,
Channel3000.com, Phase 3 Digital and Madison Magazine), a family-owned media
company with broadcast stations in the Midwest, Northwest and in Texas.
If you consistently deliver strong sales growth and
routinely exceed revenue targets and would like to apply, please send a cover
letter and resume to HR@wisctv.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manage key local accounts with Account Executives.
- Develop creative and effective customer-focused
solutions using all media platforms.
- Expand core business by introducing new products
- Coach and lead Account Executives by participating
in client meetings and building deep relationships with decision makers.
- Set the pace and provide constructive feedback to
Account Executives to improve their performance.
- Complete business activity reports and forecasts.
- Three to five years of sales management
experience in magazine, television, digital or media industry preferred.
- Record of exceeding budgeted revenue goals.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
for motivating staff and maximizing revenue performance.
- Effective time management and organizational
skills to excel in a fast paced, high-pressured, evolving environment.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and WideOrbit.
Posted on 2019-02-07 15:30:43