Our radio group & Phase 3 Digital are part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We own 7 radio stations in the market (92.9 ZZU, Rock 94 ½, 99.9 Coyote Country, Hot 96.9, KXLY AM 920, ESPN 700). We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
We are seeking a driven Account Executive to be a key, engaging liaison between our radio stations, along with our digital advertising agency and businesses, to deliver outstanding results through effective sales presentation of radio AND digital solutions. Solutions include on-air commercials, marketing partnerships, digital video content and streaming, and much more.
Morgan Murphy Media – KXLY Radio & Phase 3 Digital, a well-established leader in radio and digital marketing strategies in the Spokane market, is seeking an Account Executive to develop new business and service existing advertisers. The ideal candidate will be motivated, positive, goal-oriented and have a sense of urgency. Must be highly organized and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient and will have the ability to work as part of a team. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while striving to exceed goals. Previous advertising sales experience and college education is preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer's organization
- Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
- Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
- Accurately forecast revenue
- Achieve sales goals as defined by management
- Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
- Interact with clients, including some weekend and evening work
- Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the internet and build value in the radio and digital local/customer relationship
- Create and implement custom solutions for each client
- Actively engage with a CRM system
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
- Successful track record working with major accounts
- Hunter mentality
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a business development role preferred
- Digital sales, and CRM experience is a plus
- College Degree preferred
What KXLY offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an outstanding media and digital training and mentorship program to ensure your success
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Click below to apply on-line and include your resume and cover letter.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2021-08-03 12:01:28