KAPP/KVEW TV & Phase 3 Digital, your local ABC affiliate in the Yakima/Tri Cities market of Washington State, is part of Morgan Murphy Media. We are a family-owned, people-first business and our communities are at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
KAPP TV in Yakima, Washington is seeking smart and driven candidates who have a persuasive/teaching mindset and want to share in our passion of helping local companies grow their business. You will work with our team in marketing, promoting and selling the company’s portfolio of broadcast, digital and social media platforms. If you are ready for a rewarding and robust career experience with excellent potential, autonomy and work-life balance, then we are ready for you!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and execute successful sales plans that meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for both on-air and digital platforms.
- Generate new business through prospecting and cold calling.
- Present, negotiate and close sales promotions and sponsorship opportunities.
- Provide outstanding proposals to potential clients effectively through both written and verbal communication.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a business development role preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
What KAPP/KVEW offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community.
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an outstanding media and digital training and mentorship program to ensure your success.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays.
KAPP/KVEW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2018-10-11 11:43:01