The Victoria Television Group’s KAVU/KVCT is looking for a News Anchor/Producer/Reporter. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Produce and anchor the required newscasts as determined by Newscenter 25 management.
• Good writing and copy-editing ability for all news platforms.
• Proficiency in developing community resources to generate daily content.
• Can work cooperatively with others to create a sense of teamwork.
• Must possess the ability to conduct engaging interviews.
• Minimum of 1-year full-time professional news reporting/anchoring experience preferred.
• Must have effective on-air performance with good news judgment and knowledge of current events, newsmakers, and issues.
• Resume reel is required.
The Victoria Television Group is an excellent company for someone to enhance a strong career as a broadcast journalist. This position requires a three-year contract. Send links of your resume reel to email@example.com.
We ask for your cooperation and assistance in our efforts to recruit, hire and promote qualified women and minorities. In this regard, if you know of individuals who might be interested in this position, we encourage you to refer them to us.
QueenB Television of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 2018-10-15 11:53:36