News 3 Now/Channel3000.com, Southern Wisconsin’s leading station and digital source for news, is looking for the next great storyteller to join our team. We’re looking for someone passionate about news who can find the most unique, relevant and meaningful stories to share with our viewers. Creativity, flexibility, and an interest in digital and social media is a must.
Here are a few things you’d be signing up for:
- Turning enterprise stories on a daily basis, including developing ideas, shooting, writing, and editing. Our ideal candidate will be both skilled at working with a photographer and as an MMJ depending on the assignment.
- Delivering engaging live reports, especially in breaking news situations.
- Innovating and experimenting with the latest technology in digital. We’d love someone willing to share their ideas on how we can continue to be a leader in digital and social.
- Building sources within our community and showing you know how to listen to what our viewers are interested in.
Here are a few more job requirements:
- An open mind and a passion for great journalism
- Ability to swing tight deadlines
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- BA/BS in journalism or related field
- Experience in both hard news and feature reporting—political experience also beneficial
- 1-2 years of news reporting, prior anchoring experience a plus
Are you excited? So are we. Send your resume, salary requirements, and digital link to work samples to us and let’s get started!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at www.channel3000.com
Posted on 2019-12-10 08:02:04