About this opportunity:
We have an immediate part-time opening for a Editor/Camera Operator to be a part of the WISC/News 3 NOW newsroom. You'll join a top-notch team dedicated to the success of WISC’s programming which includes WISC and TVW. You’ll be working in the beautiful Midwest, where you can enjoy a thriving city and nature together. Madison is surrounded by lakes and parks and is a vibrant, active city being the state capital and home to the UW University system.
What you’ll do:
- On air switching, routing, timing calculation, program recording and preparation
- Run studio camera, floor direct, edit video
- Monitor network transmissions for quality control
- Generate and execute play lists on automation system
- Troubleshoot and resolve programming issues prior to air
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with on air switching, routing, timing calculation, program recording and preparation
- Detailed monitoring of network transmissions for quality control
- Experience generating and executing play lists on automation system
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve programming issues prior to air
- Good program log reading skills to ascertain correct program, spot and station break schedules
What WISC/News 3 NOW offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- Excellent training to promote success in your role
What’s next? Click below to apply on-line and include your resume and cover letter.
WISC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2021-06-16 11:23:56