KXLY Radio Group is a part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
We have an opening for a part time Radio Promotion Assistant who will interact with listeners and positively represent our radio stations including 92.9 ZZU, Rock 94 ½, The Big Coyote Country, Hot 969, KXLY 920 AM and ESPN Radio 700. If working in an office setting day in and day out is your dream job, this is not the job for you. As a Promotion Assistant, you'll be out and about in the community participating in radio events with a variety of local businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Set up and breakdown promotional material used for on-site promotion
- Maintain safe operation of company vehicles, prizes, equipment, and other promotional tools
- Point of contact at events and remotes
- Interact with listeners in a professional manner
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to work flexible hours including all days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry 70 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Creativity and self-motivation
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize
What KXLY Radio Group offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- Excellent training to promote success in your role
Click below for online application instructions.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2021-04-13 16:15:44