92.9 ZZU is part of the KXLY Radio Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
92.9 ZZU is known as Today’s Modern Hit Music! We are looking for a solid morning show producer and on-air talent to be the key mid-day daypart Monday – Friday, as well as assist the station in scheduling music logs, sending e-blasts, updating websites and working with the station apps and social media platforms. In addition to time spent in the studio, you will be out in the community at events and client remotes meeting our amazing listeners which can take place outside of your normal work day. If you can demonstrate superior on-air, social media/digital content, and production skills, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Administrative details for Dave, Ken & Molly show on KZZU-FM
- Prep and assist in the execution of a compelling and engaging morning show
- Assist hosts in planning and coordinating on-air and on-site promotions
- Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role
- Audio production of elements used within and outside of show
- Commercial production
- Write and post content to web and various social media sites
- Prepare and perform on-air shift, remotes and appearances as required
- Stay up to date with music and lifestyle trends that appeal to listeners in stations’ target demographics
- Develop content through social listening, producer networking, and other morning show interaction
- Collaborate with Program Director and Promotions Director to identify events and opportunities in the market that will create buzz and excitement around the morning show and our brand
- Act as the digital content lead ensuring that the morning show's digital presence on station website and social media platforms is in line with our web and social goals / strategies
What you’ll bring:
- Availability to work early morning a must
- Ability to be an enthusiastic, organized, and an energetic self-starter
- Great communication and computer skills
- Experience with digital audio production
- Experience with Adobe Audition & Scott Studios preferred, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations
- Dependable / team player
What KXLY Radio Group offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- Excellent training to promote success in your role
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Click below for online application instructions.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on 2021-02-23 18:13:01