Morgan Murphy Media (WKBT-TV, News8000.com, Phase 3 Digital and MyNetwork-TV) is in search for a motivated, results driven, Sales Associate who will work with business owners and community leaders selling strategic multi-media advertising plans to build local businesses’ success.
What your career entails:
- Community outreach to business owners and business leaders
- Developing strategic TV and digital advertising campaigns
- Creating results for business by managing accounts’ creative and through client’s campaign expectations
- Generate revenue for the station by hitting monthly sales goals
- Develop new business for the station with effective targeted campaigns
- Establish trusting relationships with clients by meeting all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery, and follow-through
- Continue to grow your book of business while maintaining and growing client’s advertising spend year after year
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective storytelling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales and a positive mindset
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
- Media sales experience preferred and an excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to quickly recover from adversity
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and a satisfactory driving record
Morgan Murphy Media is an employee-focused company that offers autonomy, flexibility, income growth, upward mobility, and work-life balance. We provide a rewarding and creative career with competitive wages, a comprehensive media and digital sales training program to enable success, full benefits including health, dental, gym membership discounts and more.
Morgan Murphy Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and our communities.