WISC-TV is the venerable station-of-record for Wisconsin’s capital city and, more importantly, a vital and vibrant touchstone for communities throughout southern Wisconsin.
Channel3000.com is a nationally-renowned leader and trendsetter within the media website category.
The site won eight Edward R. Murrow Awards in 2016, including Overall Excellence and #1 Website, and has been named “Best Local Website” by readers of Madison Magazine multiple times. The site has also won more than a dozen Wisconsin Broadcasters Association’s Digital and Social Media Awards, including the 2014 Digital and Social Media Station of the Year.
With its 40-year reputation for award-winning service journalism, Madison Magazine builds on existing strengths covering the arts, food and dining, habitat, business, shopping and style and health.
The magazine has won numerous Milwaukee Press Club awards for photography, journalism and graphic design; and is continuously recognized for its General Excellence by the City Regional Magazine Association.
Our Recent Awards
- 2017 Regional Edward R. Murrow Award Excellence in Innovation, Election Coverage, WISC-TV
- 2017 Regional Edward R. Murrow Award Excellence in Social Media, WISC-TV
- 2017 News Operations of the Year – Medium Market, WISC-TV
- 2017 National City and Regional Magazine Award, General Excellence 1 Finalist, Madison Magazine
- 2017 Milwaukee Press Club, Gold – Best Overall Design, Madison Magazine
- 2016 News Operations of the Year – Medium Market, WISC-TV2016 National Edward R. Murrow Award Overall Excellence, WISC-TV
- 2016 National City and Regional Magazine Award, Civic Journalism Finalist, Madison Magazine
- 2015 News Operations of the Year for Medium Markets, WISC-TV
- 2015 Promotional Announcement, 1st place, WISC-TV Live at Four – Launch
- 2014, 2015 Station of the Year – Medium Market, WISC-TV